Haddonfield, New Jersey Estate Planning & Administration Attorney
Estate and Probate Administration | Guardianships
Whether you have worked hard to build a substantial estate, or you are young and have just started a family, you need to put a plan in place to cover the possibility of your untimely death. If you don’t, the distribution of your assets will be governed by state intestacy laws, and the court may have to decide who has guardianship of your minor children.
Don’t leave things to chance. Let us help.
At the Law Office of Eisner & Fowler, we offer more than 17 years of practice experience to people throughout south and central New Jersey, focusing a significant part of our practice on estate planning and administration. We strive to be accessible and available when you have questions or concerns, and check our e-mails and voice mails day or night, including weekends.
Our Estate Planning Practice
When you hire us to help you put an effective estate plan in place, we will start by learning as much as we can about your current situation, with a focus on your financial status and goals. Next, we will fully explain the different strategies available to ensure the orderly distribution of your assets, including wills and trusts, the re-titling of assets, and lifetime gifts.
Once you have decided the best approach to meet your individualized goals, we will carefully prepare and execute all documents necessary to put your plan in place, including:
- Wills—simple or complex
- Trusts—living or testamentary, revocable or irrevocable, marital or special needs trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Medical directives, also known as living wills—documents that designate who will make medical decisions if you cannot, and that specify the types of treatment you do or do not want in an emergency
We will also help you set up procedures to ensure the guardianship of any minor children, if appropriate.
Our Estate Administration Practice
We work with executors, administrators, personal representative and heirs, protecting your interests while an estate moves through the probate process. We will:
- Handle all matters regarding the appointment of an executor, administrator or personal representative
- Assist you with the preparation of an accounting of the debts and assets of the estate
- Prepare and serve notification to creditors and all others with a potential interest in the estate
- Obtain property valuations when necessary
- Ensure that all final debts are paid and tax matters handled
- Oversee the orderly distribution of the assets of the estate in accordance with the terms of the will
Contact Our Haddonfield, New Jersey Office
We provide a confidential consultation to every prospective client. To learn how we help you put together an effective estate plan, or complete the probate process for the estate of a loved one, contact us online or call our office at 856-354-1213 or 856-354-0300.