Experienced Attorney in Haddonfield, New Jersey
Estate Planning and Estate Administration | Elder Law | Real Estate Foreclosures | Real Estate Closings | Property Tax Assessment Appeals | Planning, Zoning and Land Use
At the Law Office of Eisner & Fowler, we bring more than 50 years of combined legal experience to individuals and businesses across south and central New Jersey. Our lawyers have extensive experience representing parties on either side of complex legal issues, so we often know what to expect from our adversaries and can take preemptive measures to protect your interests. We work hard to be accessible to our clients, monitoring e-mails and voicemails on a regular basis, so that we can respond to your needs and concerns in a timely manner, day or night, weekdays and weekends.
An Overview of Our Practice
We focus our practice on legal issues involving:
- Estate planning and estate administration—We will help you craft an estate plan tailored to your needs, preparing and executing all necessary documents, from wills or trusts to powers of attorney, medical directives also known as living wills. We also work with executors, administrators, personal representatives and heirs, helping you take the right steps to successfully settle the estate of a loved one.
- Elder law—We assist seniors and their families, offering comprehensive planning strategies to help you minimize the loss of assets or net worth when a family member requires assisted living or nursing home care. We will work to get you qualified for Medicaid, will prepare trusts to shelter assets, and can help you legally transfer property to protect your net worth. We also handle guardianships and conservatorships for senior citizens.
- Real estate foreclosures—We represent banks and mortgage lenders throughout the foreclosure process, gathering all necessary information, preparing and filing all pleadings and other legal documents, and acting as your advocate throughout the process, from the initiation of a foreclosure through the sheriff’s sale.
- Real estate closings—We take care of all matters necessary to ensure a successful closing on residential or commercial real estate, from title matters to property descriptions to the distribution of funds at closing.
- Property tax assessment appeals — Attorney Steven Eisner has more than 38 years of experience handling real estate tax appeals for businesses and individuals in New Jersey. In addition to representing individuals and business owners seeking to challenge property tax assessments, Mr. Eisner has served as special tax counsel to a number of municipal bodies in New Jersey for more than 20 years.
- Planning, Zoning and Land Use—Attorney Eisner also offers clients considerable experience handling a broad range of planning, zoning and land use matters, including permitting, variances and special exceptions.